Monday, 5 October 2009

Audience Feedback

When first showing my anamatic people suggested having doors opening and closing on their own to show that she is a ghost. Although this is a good idea I didn't want the audience to catch on that she is a ghost till the end and I feel this would signify that she is a ghost to early on.
So taking this on board all doors will have be open in the shots.


There was also an idea of having a newspaper shot where there is a headline about a teenage girl dying of an overdose. This I think is a good idea and would link the two ends scenes together and would help the protagonist realize that she is dead. I have also thought that she could read the newspaper but the audience wouldn't see the headline till the end but she would still realize she's dead.
There was also another idea where at the start of the film she is stumbling around like she is still drunk and then the flashbacks are her remembering who she died and what she did.

1 comment:

  1. I recommend that you upload your animatic and get it on your blog =)

    ReplyDelete