Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Locations

Generally most of the film will be set in my bedroom, which I will decorated to look more like the room of the central protagonist, for example I will be putting some band posters in the wall.  My room is quite spacious so I will be able to shoot from different angles of the room.

 Another scene that is set in my house is in the kitchen where the whole family will be in the frame. Additionally all the doors to the rooms will be open as, as she is a ghost she cannot open doors and if they are closed this will provide great anchorage  that she is a ghost which I do not want. 

There are two scenes which are not set in the house, one right outside the house and another one set in the alleyway where she is 'tripping.'

Even though most of my shots are confined to one space, many different things take place and the bedroom shots are mostly flashbacks so they are separated my different shots in the present day so it is not in one whole chunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment