Because the character in my film wears dark clothing and is a troubled teenager, her bedroom is suppose to reflect her 'type' and help signify to the audience that she is a dark, troubled teen so the bedroom is going to be dark also. I am going to put up band posters on the wall, emo, indie rock bands not girl pop bands as this would provide an oppositional reading. The bedroom is going to be messy, clothing draped on a chair and on the floor, many empty alcohol bottles on the floor as well to help signify her mental state. The bedroom is going to be heavily set up.
I will be using fake blood for the self-harming scene, which I have already and I already have quite a lot of empty alcohol bottles as well.
She will be smoking so there will be a cigarette and a cigarette packet in the bedroom scenes. I am going to be making the article for the newspaper, to explain her death which the audience see right at the end of the film, which I will make on photoshop.
No comments:
Post a Comment